Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We presently have an opening for a Delivery Manager to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people every day. In this role you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our digital projects and can expect to work closely with and use the latest industry standards and techniques to ensure we produce robust, secure and innovative solutions.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition, you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
Your job duties will be:
- Lead the delivery of digital projects/programs
- Lead cross-functional teams collaborate with team and clients to produce high-end digital transformation solutions
- Mentor/coach team in implementation of agile ways of working
- Help organisations establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an Agile way.
- Communicate clearly and simply with your team and colleagues
- Run daily and weekly meetings with team and interested stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience of a similar role(s) for a least 5 years, ideally within a Digital Agency or Consultancy
We are looking for Delivery Managers with the following;
- Proven experience delivering digital projects and products using Agile project management methods, learning and iterating frequently.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment.
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape.
- Agile qualification or extensive experience.
- Hands on experience on large government transformation programs
- Highly developed client engagement skills at an executive level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.