Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Client Success Manager to join our newly created division. Ensure that the end-to-end success of designated client contracts is achieved in line with the Client Success go-to-market services strategy.
Directly accountable for ensuring service delivery and maximising the annual revenue and gross profit targets set for their portfolio of contracts. You will be responsible for minimising client churn and successfully conducting the upsell and cross-sell activities to attain the in-contract growth target.
What you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for ensuring a blend of service delivery and sales activities within designated accounts.
- Accountable for the regional services target achievement of in-contract revenue and gross profit in their nominated accounts.
- Execute tactical and measurable contract strategies through an optimised renewal process to minimise churn and maximise in-contract growth.
- Drive activities to demonstrate how to adopt new features/services. Drive increased utilisation of the company’s capabilities in line with the client’s business outcomes requirements.
- Work with your sales colleagues to ensure that account plans are continuously updated on the respective DD systems and effectively executed to deliver the in-contract growth required whilst developing the sales pipeline linked to the account plan.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need;
- Deep understanding of the service delivery function.
- Demonstrated high proficiency in services operations and experience within a services solutions / sales environment.
- Proven sales and client engagement experience with deep commercial as well as contractual negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work with data and reports to identify new revenue opportunities and/or challenges.
- Experience in pre sales and up selling activities.
- Good understanding of competitor landscape, their service offerings and industry best practice.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.