Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join our QLD managed services business, in Brisbane. Working on our Brisbane office, you'll be responsible for ensuring that information security is effectively managed in all service and business activities within a client’s environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work business to understand the information security requirements in line with the service design and operation, industry best practice, service level requirements and operational best practice for information security management (ISM).
- Assist with the review of service level and business requirements to develop service methodologies and an information security policy, which define security controls relevant to the service and operational requirements.
- Manage the prevention and resolution of security breaches and ensure that the required incident and problem management processes are initiated to ensure compliance to ISM policy.
- Perform incident and problem management reports to identify potential security weaknesses and perform an impact and risk analysis, developing recommendations for highlighted risks, ensuring that these risks and solutions are presented to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that continuous service improvements are documented in service design and that the required security plan is developed and reviewed.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Proven experience in Information Security Management in large complex environments.
- Sound experience in driving improvement across client environments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical.
- Previous experience managing a team of architects, is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Familiarity with Payment Card Industry - Data Security standard (PCI-DSS) would be a distinct advantage.
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.