Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join our QLD managed services business, in Brisbane. Working on our Brisbane office, you'll be responsible for ensuring that information security is effectively managed in all service and business activities within a client’s environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work business to understand the information security requirements in line with the service design and operation, industry best practice, service level requirements and operational best practice for information security management (ISM).
- Assist with the review of service level and business requirements to develop service methodologies and an information security policy, which define security controls relevant to the service and operational requirements.
- Manage the prevention and resolution of security breaches and ensure that the required incident and problem management processes are initiated to ensure compliance to ISM policy.
- Perform incident and problem management reports to identify potential security weaknesses and perform an impact and risk analysis, developing recommendations for highlighted risks, ensuring that these risks and solutions are presented to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that continuous service improvements are documented in service design and that the required security plan is developed and reviewed.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Proven experience in Information Security Management in large complex environments.
- Sound experience in driving improvement across client environments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical.
- Previous experience managing a team of architects, is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Familiarity with Payment Card Industry - Data Security standard (PCI-DSS) would be a distinct advantage.
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.