Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Security Engineer to join our team on an initial 6 month contract to work onsite with a key customer to assist with a firewall migration project to Palo Alto
You will have experience in these areas:
- Proven experience in deploying IT security devices in large complex environment
- Troubleshooting capability (routing (static or dynamic), switching, in depth packet analysis and understanding of the ISO layers)
- Ability to oversee / review / create / draft security solution designs documents.
- Proven experience at migrating legacy firewalls - Checkpoint to Palo Alto (highly desired)
- Content filtering solutions (URL filtering, Proxies, IDS/IPS or L2 firewalls)
- Deployment experience of advanced security solutions (SSL decryption, WAF, App-ID or User-ID)
- Experience with Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco ISE
- Exposure to compliance tools (Algosec or other)
- Experience in programming and automation (Ansible, Python, Java)
- Ability deploying continuous delivery methodology and tooling for IT infrastructure services.
- Experience creating self-service offerings within the network and security space.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.