Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Power BI Developer to work on an ongoing project in Sydney CBD. In this role, you will use your expertise to work on a project based on visualizing data from SAP financial modules.
Duties of the role:
- Data modelling
- Producing reports and visualizations in Power BI with SQL Server backend
- Working with SAP BW
- Writing BEx queries
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong Power BI Skills
- Proficiency with SQL and executing queries
- Experience with Data Modelling and SAP BW
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- SSRS, Hana (experience writing BEx queries in SAP BW an advantage)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).