Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Viiew Delivery Team is currently looking for an outstanding Project Scheduler in Melb CBD to assist our partner with their ongoing projects. The Ideal candidate will have projects and delivery field based background with extensive field construction / deployment and operations scheduling, stakeholder management, communication and reporting.
- Project Delivery - Time Management
- Project Delivery - Scheduling
- Project Delivery - Reporting Artefacts
- Project Delivery - Stakeholder Management
- Contribution to continuous improvement of project management standards and Practise
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working as a Project Scheduler/Coordinator across complex projects within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Project Change Management, Issues & Risk Management, Project Scheduling
- projects and delivery field based background with extensive field construction / deployment and operations scheduling, stakeholder management, communication and reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels
- Advanced MS skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project &/or Primavera P6
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).