Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
About the Role
Viiew Delivery Team is currently looking for an outstanding Project Analyst / Scheduler in Melb CBD to assist our partner with their ongoing projects. The Ideal candidate will have projects and delivery field based background with extensive field construction / deployment and operations scheduling, stakeholder management, communication and reporting.
- Project Delivery - Time Management
- Project Delivery - Scheduling
- Project Delivery - Reporting Artefacts
- Project Delivery - Stakeholder Management
- Contribution to continuous improvement of project management standards and Practise
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working as a Project Analyst / Scheduler/Coordinator across complex projects within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Project Change Management, Issues & Risk Management, Project Scheduling , Governance
- projects and delivery field based background with extensive field construction / deployment and operations scheduling, stakeholder management, communication and reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels
- Advanced MS skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project &/or Primavera P6
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more