Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
The CX Solution Architect is a consultative technology and solution focused specialist who has the ability to create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise in solutions. In addition to being viewed as a trusted technical adviser to our client, the CX Solution Architect will also have responsibility for solution design and business development. The CX Solution Architect provides technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with our client’s current CX capabilities and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish their objectives.
Based in the heart of Brisbane CBD, your responsibilities will include:
- Define managed services strategy and assist in developing resources estimates
- Take responsibility for business development and solution architecture
- Lead scoping of solutions, projects and managed services
- Prepare the executive summary that outlines all of the information gathered from the client in regards to their needs, as we understand them
- Develop and deliver commercial propositions, professional proposals and high-level design documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience working in a presales and technical architecture (Contact Centre Focussed) environment
- Thorough experience in Customer Engagement and/or Contact Centre products such as Genesys, Verint, Avaya, NICE etc and understanding of CX industry best practices
- Experience in a managed services organisation would be of benefit, but is not essential.
- Capable of communicating technically with sound presentation and consulting skills with the ability to recognise opportunities for future business
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.