Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Data & Document Configuration Manager/Technical Writer to support the development of technical documentation and provide technical editing services for our client's JP2221-1 system.
Your focus areas would be to:
- Review and format technical, engineering and requirements documents in line with Defence standards (DEFAUST 5629B and ADFP102).
- Developing document templates and style guides using word macros.
- Manage the review and approval process of deliverable documents within the Program to ensure quality standards have been met and documents are appropriately reviewed and approved before issue or delivery.
- Prioritise and manage a review schedule, in direct support of the project team.
- Manage the configuration baseline of all documents and data for the project.
- Report to, and undertake additional tasking from the JP2221-1 Project Manager or the Deputy Director as required.
To secure and succeed in this contract you will need:
- Knowledge of the JP222-1 Project and AUS Mission Partner Environment, to ensure that Defence outcomes can be realised within the current tempo of delivery.
- Experience with Word template development.
- Experience with Defence Writing Standards (DEFAUST 5629B and ADFP102).
- Experience with document and data configuration management and processes.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong ability to work across multiple skilled and geographically dispersed teams.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.