Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a professional Digital Solutions Director to lead our Digital Solutions team within our Queensland branch.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about driving business transformation change for our customers in a world where digital is changing everything. This role will support our sales team and interact directly with customers to help them transition beyond old business models to adopt the new digital paradigm and a new era of business. The focus of this role will be translating our services into solution offerings that will meet our customer transformation. This will require creative thinking and working with our team to design innovative solutions based on the skills, capabilities and offerings that we have today and evolving our business to meet customer challenges of tomorrow.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager Northern Region, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide end-to-end accountability for the delivery to customers
- Manage all delivery engagements within the Services Group and working with different lines of business
- Sales and business development responsibilities while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved across the Services provided
- Responsible for driving change and innovation and ensuring continuous development
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, Oakton services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the customer organisation
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skill requirements:
- Extensive experience in a consulting and senior IT role within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- Strong experience in pre-sales and tendering activities including preparing and responding to proposals and tenders
- Deep domain expertise, consulting and client engagement experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Successful track record of taking complex domain solutions to market and achieving sales and financial targets
- Proven ability to facilitate and lead conversations with Executive level clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients. We see things others don't.