Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a SharePoint Specialists to augment our ICT client’s project.and based on our client’s site in Pyrmont NSW, you’ll be responsible for Developing and Developing approach for each application moving into Sharepoint Online.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Extensive experience with SharePoint Online (Office 365), SharePoint 2013, 2016, and .NET Core
- Prior experience with SharePoint On Premises & Online experience; Office 365 implementation and Microsoft Flow and/or PowerApps
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development is beneficial.
- Experience with Web API applications using C# and SharePoint CSOM
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues.
Each member of the team is passionate about SharePoint and frequently attend conferences to expand their own understanding and personal knowledge / Skills
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
• Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
• Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
• Income protection & Crisis insurance
• Phone allowances
• And much more