Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an IT Service Desk and Support officer to join an Aviation service Company on an initial 6-month contract. Based in Brisbane. You’ll be hands-on dealing with the resolution of support issues, assisting upgrades and enhancements.
Skills across MS Exchange, MS Server, AD, Mobile Device Management, Software Packaging, Remote desktop support, IP Networks and telephony.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for but not limited to:
IT Service Desk
- Provide efficient high quality level 1 & 2 IT support functions for all systems and equipment.
- Ensure that IT Service Desk incidents and requests are handled within a timely and efficient manner.
- Be a part of an on-call rotation for urgent out of hour calls.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems in a domain environment.
- Good understanding of Microsoft server environments including administering of Active Directory.
- Manage the installation and distribution of standard computer equipment/software
- Maintenance and support of desktop systems and applications.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Good understanding of software deployment packaging tools and remote desktop technologies.
- Understanding of IP networks.
To secure and succeed in this contract, you will need:
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and managing iOS devices in a corporate environment is desirable.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team focussed environment.
- Ability to think laterally in order to problem solve.
- Diploma in Information Technology or;
- Equivalent industry experience and relevant certifications.
- Provide training where required.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.