Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager to augment our Banking client’s project delivering an upgrade of the core Banking System. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be delivering the project to time, cost, and quality and risk objectives.
- You will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle whilst monitoring progress to the agreed timeframes and plan
- Develop and coordinate the project plan within time and budget
- Manage stakeholders as well as various Teams such as IT and third parties
- Management of project budget and development of reports for Execs and the Board
- Identifying risks and asses, manage and mitigate throughout project lifecycle
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Qualification in a business and/or IT degree.
- Significant experience in management of large/major banking system projects within financial industry
- Agile and waterfall experience essential.
- PRINCE2/PMP certification.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).