Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We are positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Level 3 Genesys Engineer to lead the Genesys Managed Services Team in Victoria.
Based in our CBD office, you will be ensuring that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role as a Genesys Consultant/Engineer
- Strong BAU support experience
- Strong previous experience working within a operational environment.
- Genesys Operations skills (triaging incident, collecting and analyzing logs, raising incidents with Genesys).
- Strong knowledge across the following technical skills; Genesys 8.x., SIP & RTP, SIP Server & GVP, Genesys Orchestration and the ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.