If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
About the role
We are looking for a Master Scheduler, needed for an 18 month contract. to working across multiple large scale projects within a leading, fast paced environment. Work on Microsoft Projects within a Prince2 project methodology.
- Responsible for complete and timely monitoring and reporting of project schedule governance maintenance, health checks, issues, schedule and resource loading within the schedule
- Assisting with resource allocations and controls across the project
- Responsible for ensuring consistent allocation of costs within and across the programme
- Responsible for the management of assigned schedules, validating the project managers input to schedules and data integrity, and reviewing schedule for quality assurance, progress updates and forecast data is accurate
- Provision of weekly reports to the project Manager detailing as a minimum, four-week look ahead, schedule costs, s-curves, forecasts, and actuals reconciliation.
- Previous experience as a Project Scheduler
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Project
- Previous creation of timeline views
- Able to travel a few times a month
How to apply
Please contact Fabian Virgies or apply via clicking the link below