Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
As an Senior MS BI Consultant at Oakton, you would be working across the MS BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) to design and deliver customer-centric, data driven applications.
This role has a high focus on design, POC, development and helping pre-sales teams to respond to RFQs and bids. We are looking for candidates with strong Data warehousing experience and a background of delivering projects in MS BI space.
The technical capabilities needed for this role are:
- Power BI Dashboards & DAX
- SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Advanced SQL Server stored procedures
- Experience with MDX
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Understands and can implement best practice solutions
- Competent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to derive business requirements
- Technical team leadership experience
- Experience in Agile environment
- Microsoft Certifications
- Azure Data Factory & Azure SQL Warehouse
- Investment fund experience
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.