Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Software Licensing Specialist to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives on a Fixed-term contract until May 2020.
This is your opportunity to become part of our thriving National Mobility & Software Services Family in NSW as a Licensing Specialist. Licensing Specialists work closely with the Solutions Sales Specialists to provide our valued Clients quality service, primarily in NSW. With your licensing expertise and operational skills, you will be responsible for adding value to the sales process.
What we expect you to do
- Provide quotations (new business & renewals) to our Clients within required SLA across multiple vendors (i.e. Microsoft, VMware, McAfee, Citrix, Adobe, Symantec)
- Efficiently and accurately provide information on software licensing and end user devices to Clients
- Educate Clients on vendors new products and changes & respond to Clients general requests (i.e. assistance with vendor portals)
- Provide administrative and solution support to the Solutions Sales Specialists
- Identify deal registration opportunities, Deliver cost modelling options (primarily Microsoft), Compile Microsoft true up tables
- Microsoft order processing (direct agreements only), Preparation of contracts/agreement handling & Reporting (i.e. purchase history reports)
- Back order management
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Solid knowledge/understanding of Licensing for Software vendors, in particular Microsoft, VMware, McAfee, Citrix, Adobe, Symantec
- Familiarity with vendors programs, portals and operational processes
- Experience with SAP & Salesforce highly beneficial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data.
Diversity in Dimension Data
We have a global culture that embraces diversity. Dimension Data respects the diverse experiences and individual beliefs of its employees. As such, Dimension Data is committed to an inclusive workplace for all and we’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants.