Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking Java Developers (x5) to augment our FMCG client’s project to help work on their ecommerce site. Based on our client’s site in Bella Vista you’ll be aross fullstack Java Development (front end and back end) as well as resolving infrastructure issues.
Skills & Experience
- Fullstack Java development skills with the ability to work on the front end, back end and be comfortable resolving infrastructure issues
- Experience of SAP Hybris (ideally) or an eCommerce platform
- Hands on experience of working in an Agile Scrum team
- An proactive and collaborative approach to working with a team to resolve issues and develop features
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to manage competing deadlines and deliver quality outcomes
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).