Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
The Professional Services (PS) Project Co-coordinator is a client facing position that provides project administrative assistance to a Project Manager, Programme Manager and/or project team during the delivery of simple and complex projects and programmes. The individual, under the guidance of a Project Manager or more Senior Project Manager, may also be responsible for delivery of transactional and standard/co-ordinated project types or projects as defined in Dimension Data’s Primer methodology.
Currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend or convert to permanency.
- Project administration – all administrative functions related to projects
- Schedule management – maintaining an up to date project schedule
- Documentation and report preparation – collating and preparing all project related documentation and reports
- Meeting arrangement and documentation – providing general administrative support, co-ordination of meetings with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors and managers and the booking of meeting rooms
- Cost tracking – assisting with the monitoring of cost related projects by tracking invoices and payments in relation to the project budget and monitoring costs against the budget
To successfully deliver this project
- Provide project administrative assistance to Project Managers, the PML, Programme Managers and project teams.
- Previously worked in a Systems Integrator on IT Infrastructure projects
- Manage delivery of the project according to the PMI knowledge areas and in line with Dimension Data’s Primer methodology.
- Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Liaise with clients and ensure client satisfaction.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.