Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior AX functional consultants with expertise in either finance or trade/logistics and supply chain. Become a part of a thriving team, learn and apply on the go.
- Champions the use of standard business process to complete work in alignment with Oakton’s methodology, selects and assigns work in accordance with this methodology.
- Ensure project requirements, scope, timeframe and budget are understood and monitored throughout the projects.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions and other projects (AX2012 R3 experience with Finance, Trade & Logistic and Supply Chain Management).
- Evaluating customer’s business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of business systems and directions.
- Demonstrate expertise in nominated skill area.
- Prepare and conduct workshops and Conference Room Pilots.
- Prepare and deliver Training to users.
Technical or Business Knowledge & Position Specific Skills:
- Communication, Influence & Impact.
- Presentation Skills.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications e.g. Accounting, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, process design and transformation, applications pre-sales and implementation, and solution value assessment.
Having or achieving certification at Certified Professional level.
- Experience in consulting, engagement/project management, and/or business and resource management.
- Effective verbal communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with internal and external customers.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.