Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a mid to senior level Data Analyst to work in a permanent role on ongoing projects in Melbourne's CBD. This will be a unique opportunity to use your expertise, working within a Global Organization for a competitive salary and further growth opportunities.
Duties of the role:
- Deliver results for Data Analysis requirements within ongoing projects
- Perform data analysis on Big Data, Teradata and Oracle
- Identify trends & anomalies in data
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong SQL skills and Product Data Analysis
- Experience with Product Data Assurance
- Ability to find trends & anomalies in data
- Self-drive, proactive approach and preparation in taking analysis to conclusion
- Exposure to testing & experience/exposure to data visualization
*Please be advised; any experience/exposure to data engineering and Big Data will be highly regarded*
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.