Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support/Contractor Care Administrator. Would you like to join our team?
We are seeking a Sales support/Contractor Care Administrator, working for a senior account director in a sales support capacity this role is a great entry level into a global business. Based in Sydney CBD, this is a fast paced environment so ability to handle multiples tasks and an exceptional eye for detail is critical.
- Quote and terms of business preparation
- Inputting of data and information into CRM Database
- Organising interview
- Consultant care
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Chasing of unpaid invoices and timesheets
- General sales support and administrative tasks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong administration skills, including intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and hold lasting relationships
- Ability to multi-task and shift work priorities to suit the business needs
- A willingness to learn, grow and adapt to an ever evolving environment
This is an initial 6 months contract - 5 days per week.
Exciting entry level role into a Global Business. Sydney CBD. 6 Months.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).