Viiew provide tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering capability and services in ICT, drawing from the knowledge and talent of hundreds of technology engineers and consultants.
Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
graduIT is reshaping the workplace and traditional employment models in targeting, attracting and developing tomorrow’s ICT leaders. graduIT gives ICT graduates and employers the opportunity to make informed decisions whilst providing the right training, development and tools to launch the career of our up and coming talent.
To enable the future success of organisations, corporations must adapt to a contemporary generation of graduates, including measuring and managing the expectations of the most informed, educated, socially connected and digitally native generation in history.
Benefits of the graduIT program
The graduIT program provides our Graduates with relevant real world skills;
- ICT Specific
- On the job mentoring
- Employer paid training
- ACS Membership
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Full-time employment
About the Role
We are seeking a Graduate Security Analyst to manage our client's IT security systems. You will be assisting in defining security policies, standards and guidelines to ensure maintenance of security across the business.
Skills & Experience
To successfully support this business you will need:
- Theoretical knowledge of security frameworks, standards, policies and best industry practices
- Bachelor’s degree in IS Security, IT, MIS, etc. - academic transcripts will be requested
- Understand the concepts around analyzing, isolating and interpreting business requirements/issues and translate into appropriate security and risk solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to work towards a professional security accreditation like CISSP, CISM, SANS, GIAC, CCNA Security etc.
Behind Viiew’s continuous growth and success is our personalized approach and can-do attitude. We are knowledge-driven and we are committed to the growth of our business, our people and our Customers.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- Income protection & Crisis insurance
- Phone allowances
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that due to the tight turnaround timeframes we work to for assessment and on-boarding, only candidates that meet the experience requirements and who hold valid Australian work rights will be contacted.