Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager to augment our Education client’s project delivering. Based on our client’s site in Inner City Suburbs Sydney. It is an up to 6-month contract.
- Decommissioning a PABX to migrate to a VoiP driven telephony landscape. A business case has been approved to migrate 9000 Phone lines and 800 emergency lines away from the current NEC PABX. To assist with this process a PM role is required.
- This role works closely with the PMO, the business, stakeholders, the IT department and project vendors to develop and manage and detail the project plan, budget, vendor relationships, issues and risks and coordinate the team through the stages of the project, including control group reporting.
- Close management of the Budget
- Management of the Project Schedule
- Problem resolution / Negotiation. 3rd party liaison
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mid level to Senior experience working on projects including project management
- Past experience on Agile projects
- Past experience decommissioning a PABX system
- Strong experience working with the business. Managing relationships with external vendors
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders from Senior Management to Operational Staff. Ability to gain the confidence of key business stakeholders and interpret risks and issues into tangible solutions by engaging the relevant IT resources
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).