Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role:
We presently have an opening for Service Designers to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people every day. In this role you can expect to work closely with UX Designers and Front-end Developers and use the latest industry standards and techniques to services that are engaging, efficient and effective.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition, you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
Your job duties will be:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct user research, events and workshops compiling the results to create new services, improve existing
- Translate customer and business insights into rewarding and engaging digital experiences
- Research, define, design and develop services in support for both existing and future state customer experiences
- Develop and maintain design mock-ups, prototypes, specifications and interaction points
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience of a similar role(s) for a least 3 years, ideally within a Digital Agency or Consultancy
We are looking for Delivery Managers with the following;
- Strong service design experience in a corporate environment
- Experience using personas, design principles, user testing metrics and test approaches
- Experience working on a range of small to large projects
- Manages time effectively and takes a systematic and structured approach to work
- Creatively demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverables
- A positive attitude and a thirst to learn more about user experience and solve problems for our clients
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.