Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an IT Graduate to augment our Transport client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney City. It is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Needing a Graduate to enter the ‘Risk IT’ aspect of our client. The graduate will be deployed to ‘Risk’ and gain a depth of knowledge of the environment. They will be required to upskill their knowledge through a blend of ‘on-the-job’ training and educational programs, delivered through ‘Dimension Data University’ and our clients university.
- To assist with various aspects, roles and duties within Risk IT.
- Interact with various levels of the organisation.
- Provide insights of contemporary practices.
- Communicate with stakeholders and business.
- Presentations will be required to stakeholders. Complete training initiatives, up-skilling and meet with their Dimension Data mentor.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Must be a new graduate, with no post-graduation employment
- Must have successfully completed a degree in Risk, IT, Accounting or similar degree / Post-Graduate Degree
- A desire to expand their knowledge in Risk and Government
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).