Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a MQ Administrator to augment our Health client’s project delivering in a high volume environment. 2-3 months. Based on our client’s site in Sydney NSW here you’ll be Remediate MQ Series- migrating scripts (Python) in Linux Red Hat virtualised environment, setting up a robust environment.
- MQ Series is the critical skill set.
- Either Unix rather than Linux that could be acceptable.
- Scripting skills in Python would be well regarded.
- VMware- You will be working in a virtualised environment so knowledge of VMware would be useful.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- MQ Series
- Linux Red Hat
- Experience setting up a back-up servers and DR plan would be ideal.
- Ability to commence ASAP and happy with a short term project
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).