Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Project Commercial Manager to join us on an initial 12-month contract role. You will be taking charge of and ensuring Defence IPS Requests for quote are managed end to end from creating the document suite and sending to market to organisation of the Tender Evaluation process in accordance with the Defence ICT Panel Arrangement (ICTPA) and Defence Policies and Procedures.
Your focus areas would be to:
- Manage a team of IPS RFQ Work Take-on staff in the creation of the ICTPA document suite and workload sharing.
- Create and manage RFQ documents from end to end (Creation of the RFQ, Sending to market, RFQ Response and into Tender Evaluation of RFQ)
- Provide advice & guidance to Suppliers on ICTPA documentation suite.
- Create the ICTPA Request for Quote documents
- Devise a Tender Evaluation Plan
- Managing internal clarification on the use of the ICTPA document suite
- RFQ Quality Assurance and compliance (Review and confirm requirements) on Supplier response from market.
- Organise evaluation meetings, conduct weekly reporting, queue management and oversight of the teams jobs.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Current Defence infrastructure project delivery experience and understanding of Defence policies and procedures
- Experience managing RFQ processes and experience evaluating tenders
- Strong experience in procurement and working knowledge and understanding of CPR’s and PGPA Act.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Australian Citizenship and an NV1 security clearance or higher.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.