Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our Security Professional Services team. As a Senior Engineer in our Professional Services business you’ll work across a varied client base on cutting edge technology and projects, throughout the full solutions lifecycle – supporting Consultants in the design phase, then undertaking design, build, implementation and optimization!
The role will expose you to a variety of vendors and technologies across the security landscape.
Typical Responsibilities Include
- Be the subject matter expert and "go to person" for Cisco ISE project engineering
- Reviewing design documentation in preparation to build, implement or configure environments
- Take ownership of the configuration, builds, implementation and documentation
- Liaising with clients on complex issues and be available on-site if needed
- Assuring quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
Key Selection Criteria
Demonstrated background in projects covering design, implementation and configurations with 1 or more of the below Vendors/products:
- Palo Alto: Next-Gen Firewalls, TRAPS
- Splunk: Base, Enterprise Security, ITSI, UBA
- Symantec: CASB, Bluecoat
- Fireeye: Hx, Nx
- Cisco: Firepower, Umbrella, AMP
You’ll also need:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco ISE
- CCNP / CCIE Security highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – you can deliver high quality documentation, and can explain not just the how but the why of a solution
- Proven capability to build and maintain customer relationships
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.