Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Techincal Program Manager to augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne City. It is a 6-month contract.
- Strong delivery experience managing similar types of projects in properties and all the moving parts with building relocation.
- Facial recognition technologies.
- Will sit at top about six streams. Will be responsible for overall strategy.
- Room booking technologies.
- Video conferencing (Zoom) technology.
- Physical Security, Property, C-level stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Would prefer the person to have a solid handle on IT as opposed to a pure business Program Manager
- Infra fit-out experience
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).