Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Our Professional Services team is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking a passionate Genesys Systems Engineer, to be involved in highly complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management. This is a permanent opportunity based in the heart of Queen Street, Brisbane CBD.
This role will include a combination of on-site and remote support of our clients within project time, cost and scope constraints to install and configure Genesys Contact Centre platform components and integration.
As the Genesys Systems Engineer, your responsibilities will also include:
- Provide technical leadership during the design phase of a project
- Developing solution input in conjunction with Client teams and implementing the solution
- Act as an adviser across the business to find areas of improvement in the contact centre.
- Ensuring quality of delivery across all test phases including client-led testing
- Participate in proposal and report writing, and general project documentation development
To succeed in this role, we are looking for:
- Previous experience within a similar role as a Genesys Engineer/Consultant
- Strong experience working within a project environment
- Strong knowledge across the following technical skills;
- Genesys 8.x
- SIP & RTP
- SIP Server & GVP
- Genesys Orchestration and the ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments.
- Genesys Operations skills (triaging incident, collecting and analszing logs, raising incidents with Genesys)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.