Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Our client requires an Information Architect to create, maintain and develop methods, models and artefacts to enable the organisation to use data and analytics to improve outcomes. Working as part of a high quality and growing data and analytics team, you will build information artefacts within an existing framework and in line with the governance controls.
- Improve business performance by enhancing enterprise information models, solutions and capabilities, such as master data management, metadata management, analyst, content management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components;
- Create business value through data exploitation and data-enabled strategies to achieve business outcomes through analytics, data and analytics governance, and enterprise information policy using the organisation’s data assets;
- Assist in the management of information risk by creating and managing models that define of data classification and data zoning to support data security and protect data assets;
- Ensure compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices;
Qualifications and Experience
- Multiple successful completed projects in the BI/DW/Data and Analytics space
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of information architecture to perform complex analysis and process improvements;
- Hands on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs is preferred, with experience as a Business Intelligence or Data Analyst;
- Knowledge of information technologies, standards and services, and a demonstrated commitment to ongoing development of knowledge and skills and their application to the business;
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience within Financial Regulatory Reporting, Accounting / Risk Management; product knowledge of financial instruments would be desirable.We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach.
We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.