Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to augment our Travel client’s project based on our client’s site in Chatswood you will be responsible for end-to-end management of in-flight mid to large scale IT infrastructure projects, as well as assisting with business requirement analysis to support initiation of key projects
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Demonstrated track record of successful Infrastructure project management and delivery across multiple projects within the constraints of time, budget, functionality and quality
- Excellent knowledge about all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments.
- Ability to keep up with the latest developments in the field.
- Proven ability to identify business requirements, document use cases and maintain requirements’ traceability
- Experience with Nutanix, Cohesity and Cloud (AWS/Azure) desired but not essential.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).