Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer - Data Power Specialist resource to migrate on-prem XB62 device to AWS. Initial 6 months management Melbourne CBD Based, Agile environment, Immediate start!
- Migrate DataPower XB62 to Virtual DataPower for Docker
- Contribute towards CI/CD
- Define, track and maintain system configuration documents and standards
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with DataPower
- DataPower for Docker experience
- Strong DataPower Development and Administration skills
- Strong Kubernetes ,AWS skills
- CI/CD - Jenkins , Go
- Strong deployment automation experience
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).