Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking a Network Security Engineer to augment our Financial Services client’s project delivering BAU activities. Joining us on an initial 3 months contract and based in Brisbane CBD you’ll be managing the administration of the Network and Security component of Platform Infrastructure.
This will include:
- Manage the administration of the Network and Security component of Platform Infrastructure in conjunction with Servicer and Storage Administrators.
- Manage and perform network and security administration including product installation, upgrades, housekeeping, performance tuning, troubleshooting and statistics collection for capacity planning according to company standards, policies and procedures.
To successfully support this system you will need:
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure and technology components as found within an enterprise wide network environment, specifically:
- Palo Alto Firewalls (IDP/IPS/ SSL decryption/URL filtering),
- F5 Application Load Balancing (LTM and APM),
- Cisco Routers (Nexus and ISR), Switches and wireless technologies.
- Fiber optics and CWDM.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, TCL for iRule)
- Demonstrated understanding of the integration challenges faced within an enterprise wide network environment.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.