- Working with stakeholders to assist in the adoption of AppDynamics
- Creating dashboards within App Dynamics
- Working as an APM consultant
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an Application Performance Management (APM) Consultant focusing on the App Dynamics product to help drive the adoption of the technology within Banking and Government clients and assist in the onboarding of new customers- trainng provided on App Dynamics. Joining us on an initial 12 month or Permanent contract and based in Sydney.
This will include
- Actively drive value realization of our client within our most strategic and complex customer environments; Increase operational use of our client across the enterprise through in-depth adoption assessments
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship which spans both technical expertise and strategic account management. Focus on driving new relationships, opening doors to new uses cases / champions / applications teams.
- Advocate and teach our client best practices; Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement
- With each customer, develop a Joint Success Plan (JSP) to guide conversations and track daily activities required for our customers achieve specific, strategic business outcomes.
- Help each customer navigate our clients including our Product, Support, Sales & Renewals teams.
To successfully deliver this project you will need
- Mid level years work experience in a technical, business-facing role, including, but not limited to: pre/post-sales consulting, professional services, technical account management, customer support and engineering, etc.
- Solid understanding of Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components and/or experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components
- Meaningful experience deploying and/or supporting enterprise software solutions, working with either Java or .NET
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Windows command operating systems, including shell scripting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; the ability to interface with a variety of stakeholders and describe complex technology in simple terms.
- Understanding of the business goals that our customers are trying to achieve: reducing number of incidents, incident duration, and driving increase in customer experience and perception.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires, up to 50%. Familiarity with Salesforce and Gainsight a plus.
- Baseline or NV1 clearance highly advantageous
- Experience/understanding of Application Performance Management (APM)
- Working knowledge of storage area networks and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts. Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures and an ability to understand SQL.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.