Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to augment our Health Insurance client’s project for 6 months. Based on our client’s site in Perth WA. Here you’ll be required to work on Private Health Insurance Payments.
Starting early August.
- Business process mapping & refinement, in line with current industry best practice, in preparation for automating payments to private health insurance providers
- Stakeholder interviews
- Suggest better options (less complicated process)
- Predominately manual process
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Ideally with a private health insurance background (especially around payment systems such as HiCaps)
- General or Life insurance background could be ok especially if there has been experience with Trauma Insurance or TPD Insurance (where medical terminology is used)
- Business process background essential- understands business process mapping, can challenge current processes; suggest a refined process that achieves the same purpose
- Well developed people skills
As well as the ability to commence early August.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).