Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are seeking a Platform Integration Lead to augment our industry client’s project delivering. Joining us on an initial 6 contract and based in Melbourne City.
This will include:
- Management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software
- Creation of new technology infrastructures and maintains configuration management and automation tools
- Troubleshooting issues in development systems and is also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
- Automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production servers
- Creation of software deployment strategies
- Designing, building, and optimizing comprehensive automation systems that operate the business’s web, mobile, and data infrastructure platforms
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in automating the managing large-scale infrastructure
- Experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation. Experience using Jenkins and Linux as well as experience configuring and automating monitoring tools
- Experience in software development and experience working with tools and languages such as MySQL, SaaS, Git, Python, Shell scripting, Java, and MongoDB. Experience in scaling distributed data systems, for example, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, among others.
- Experience with highly scalable systems, inclusive of frontend and backend websites tiers. Keen understanding of monitoring solutions for all layers of web infrastructure
- Experience in integrating with application vendor clouds like salesforce, sigma etc. Experience in working in an Agile environment
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.