Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Genesys Business Analyst to support the business and it's clients in achieving its strategic objectives and join the most valued partner for cloud based contact centre solution provider in the world.
The Genesys Business Analyst will have had hands on experience modelling contact centre organisations call flows and routing within the Genesys Platform.
IT Business Analysts are required to have broad understanding of business practices and processes including:
- Scoping requirements – organising workshops, interviewing stakeholders, documenting findings
- Documenting requirements – building of the required documents including business requirements and functional specifications
- Managing development – working with the relevant teams to perform development
- Testing – organising, conducting and documenting testing, ensuring that the appropriate testing is conducted and auditable
- Implementation – rolling out of the development, training users, ensuring communication and creating and updating the relevant documentation
- Support – providing support to business users post go-live
- Meetings – attend weekly project meetings, keeping the senior analysts and management team notified of progress and advising delays or any issues
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Demonstrated experience within Business Analysis or process improvement experience
- Previous experience in the contact centre environment
- Hands on experience modelling contact centre organisations within the Genesys Platform with an in-depth hands on knowledge of system configuration
- Genesys Outbound experience held in high regard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.