Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28,000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer (Messaging) to join our NSW Managed Services business to support a number of key clients IT environments across NSW.
Based in our North Ryde office, you'll be responsible for the supporting, troubleshooting and providing solutions for clients across the following environments: Skype for Business (Lync)/Exchange
You will have the following areas of focus:
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met
- Assist with project delivery to ensure projects deliver to the stated business benefits. Facilitate operational handover.
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of service disruptions in a timely manner, either remotely or onsite, utilising field engineering resources where required
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex system changes within client specified change windows. Liaise with the client, vendors and other partners to ensure minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day business operations
- Maintain and update as-built documentation of managed client solutions
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong understanding and experience with Skype for Business/Lync in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding and experience with MD Exchange
- Skills across migration of an on-premise Exchange environment to Office 365.
- Vendor certification will be an added advantage
- Experience within a Managed Service environment
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.