Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager/Business Transformation Consultant, to join us on a 12month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for delivering a number of complex business transformation projects across the group.
What this role will entail:
- Delivering a number of business transformation projects across the group.
- Working with senior stakeholders to define change strategy and implementing all related change programs for the given project/business stream.
- Ensure continuous process improvements for all the project streams.
- Act as the central point of contact for all projects in the program, managing stakeholder satisfaction, commitment and expectations & manage and take accountability for escalations.
To successfully take on this opportunity, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Manager/Business Transformation Consultant in a multinational technology services environment, delivering business transformation projects.
- A track record of delivering successful complex change initiatives across multiple business units/areas.
- Proven exeprience delivering process improvements within the project streams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- A strong alignment to the Dimension Data Values - Client Centricity, Professional Excellence, Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation, Diversity and Respect
- Australian working rights
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sex