Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Level 3 Security Engineer to join our high performing Managed Services business in Melbourne and be an escalation point for network security incidents.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with Juniper SRX.
As part of a large and highly skilled team, you'll support some of the country's largest enterprise environments, keeping our clients secure.
Here's what we'll expect you to do:
- 3rd level engineering activities across all ITIL disciplines
- Remote technical support
- Investigate, isolate and rectify network incidents, identify root cause and undertake problem management activities
- Plan, coordinate and implement changes and releases
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Blue Coat, Zscalar or F5 products
- Knowledge on Firewall , IPS, Proxy, Anti-spam, Cloud Proxy, VPN technologies, routing and switching protocols
- Prior experience in a technical support environment. You'll have supported products from at least 2 of the below vendors:
- Check Point
- Palo Alto
- Australian Working Rights
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.