Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Network and Security Architect to augment our Logistics client’s project. You’ll join our team in a permanent role with a great base and bonus structure and employee benefits. Based on our client’s site in Sydney City.
- Design, implement and management of all network and security infrastructure to maximise network uptime and ensure the high availability to minimize impacts on the business.
- Design, implement, manage and improve processes that maintain network and security infrastructure by undertaking proactive monitoring, regular patching and upgrades, optimising network infrastructure, measuring capacity and performance, performing backups and undertaking preventative maintenance to ensure continuous service to the business
- Lead troubleshooting of issues through the provision of 2nd level or 3rd level support to assist in recovery from network failures in a timely manner with an approach that minimises impact on business operations.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Advance troubleshooting skills.
- Cisco CCNP, CCSP or CCDP certification
- Strong Cisco hardware experience.
- Experience supporting (Level 3) Citrix Netscalers, F5 Load Balancers, Fortigates.
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing Network and Security infrastructure.
- Experience designing and maintaining complex networks and experience with networking protocols, services and standards, such as TCP/UDP, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VPN, SIP, TLS/SSL, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience leading development and contributing of network solutions to large scale infrastructure projects.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- Income protection & Crisis insurance
- Phone allowances
- And much more