Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Junior SQL DBA to augment our Sports client’s project based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD you will be providing support for new and existing Microsoft SQL Server database environments in accordance with business applications and requirements. This role will be responsible for the ongoing management of all database and reporting environments.
To successfully deliver this project you will need -
- Proven experience in as SQL DBA.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008, 2012 production environments
- Strong reporting writing experience with Reporting Services
- Experience with data migration tools and creating data migration scripts
- Desired experience with Enterprise integration engine preferably using Scribe
- Desired development experience in one of .NET C#, VB, HTML
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).