Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an ICT Project Manager to join our highly successful and growing Digital Advisory team. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of projects in the digital space and be part of one of Australian's leading and well established consulting organisations.
- Manage Commercial aspects of the program, including vendor management.
- Manage and track the budget, manage project variations.
- Develop and manage the overall program schedule, to cover professional services, managed services, and infrastructure projects. Take into account inter-dependencies and prerequisites.
- Overall risk, issue and change management responsibility.
- Regular Communication – complete project status reports, communicate with Sponsor, Link Group Project Manager, stakeholders and team members as required.
- Ability to work closely client senior management.
- Stakeholder Management – engage stakeholders in execution and decisions, manage expectations, agree acceptance criteria.
- Managing quality – plan for quality reviews and assurance.
- People Management – clearly define roles and responsibilities. Manage the resource plan.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Waterfall/Agile project experience;
- Holds a Prince2 or PMBOK certification;
- Applications and Infrastructure Project Experience
- Government or financial sector experience
- Extensive Project Management experience in a technical environment.
- Flexibility to travel to different client sites as required.
- The abiity to obtain Baseline Security Clearance
- Security based solutions, eg Cyberark.
- Telecommunications industry experience
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.