Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Oracle DBA to augment our Financial client’s project delivering. You’ll join our team on Permanent position based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD where you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a migration project and BAU.
Skills and Experience required -
- Experience working with large Oracle Server Database.
- Excellent knowledge of database architecture, integration issues, third party reporting and data extraction tools
- Hands on experience with Oracle migration to SQL
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
- Structured programming methodology, data analysis and design skills
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
• Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
• Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
• Income protection & Crisis insurance
• Phone allowances
• And much more