Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join us on a 4-month contract as part of a busy team based in Melbourne. Based in the CBD, you will be supporting our Project Managers with the delivery of a variety of simple and complex projects and programmes.
This will include:
- Cost tracking/approval/billing – monitoring of cost related to projects by tracking timesheets, submitting timesheets for approval and generating invoices and purchase orders on third parties
- Schedule management – plan and develop project schedule
- Resource allocation – assisting with the allocation of project resources
- Manage the delivery of projects - ensure they deliver the required outcomes, on time and within budget
- Project administration – perform all administration functions related to projects
- Documentation and report preparation – collate and prepare all project related documentation and reports
To secure and succeed, you will need:
- Hands on experience in infrastructure projects as a Project Coordinator
- Experience managing or supporting several projects simultaneously
- Relevant Project Management Qualification or Certification (Prince2, PMP, AIPM or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.