Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Contact Centre Telephony Analyst to augment our Health client’s project. Based on our client’s site in South Melbourne you’ll be implementing, managing and administer the telephony application technologies to deliver an efficient, reliable and cost effective contact centre services for the users and customers.
- Provide 1st level support for Genesys Pure Connect platform (Check config and settings for basic issues, including remote support), ITIL environment exp is ideal but not necessary as they don’t really follow it
- Trouble shoot more complex issues to escalate as needed
- Create/Config new user accounts
- Consult with business to understand and plan out call flows
- Basic network knowledge – Particularly voice experience – Be able to check servers through command prompt, troubleshoot error cause be it firewall based and navigate traces
- Very strong English communication skills
- Contact Centre technology experience (Genesys CIC/Pureconnect platform ideal), know how to setup config
- Level 1 support experience
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).