Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to augment our ICT client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you will be required to interact with clients, develop a full understanding of requirements, and seek additional opportunities within the existing client base.
Key Skills required
- Prior experience in business analysis with exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills in Sharepoint and O365 along with excellent documentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development methodologies
Nice to have skills
- Experience in pre-sales and Account Management
- Experience with SharePoint Online (Office 365), SharePoint 2013, 2016, and .NET Core
- Experience with .Net, React, Angular, or Azure is highly favourable.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
• Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
• Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
• Income protection & Crisis insurance
• Phone allowances
• And much more